KyberSwap hackers promise to release statement on "Treaty" on November 30
Hacker who stole $47 million from the decentralized trading protocol KyberSwap last week has promised to release a statement later this week regarding potential transactions with the victims. The attacker encoded a message into an Ethereum transaction on the evening of November 28th, promising to release a statement about the "contract" on November 30th. The attacker stated, "I said I was willing to negotiate and in return, I received (mostly) threats, ultimatums, and general unfriendliness from the execution team. It's okay, I don't mind. Assuming I am treated with further hostility, we can reschedule for a later date when we are both feeling more civilized. All you need to do is say one word, if not, we will proceed as planned on November 30th."
Disclaimer: The content of this article solely reflects the author's opinion and does not represent the platform in any capacity. This article is not intended to serve as a reference for making investment decisions.
You may also like
55M Americans Own Crypto—and 76% Say It’s Made Life Better
Robert Kiyosaki Says Crash Has Landed—Recession Here, Depression Next, Buy Bitcoin
UBS: This Is the Worst Time to Sell—3 Reasons Pullbacks Lead to Long-Term Gains
Ripple Deploys RLUSD in Kenya as Blockchain Aid Faces Real-World Drought Test
Trending news
MoreCrypto prices
More








